kinect wont detect face ; 999+ yellow warnings in console

Find something in the program that you think may be a bug? Report it here, and it will be added for a fix in a future release!

kinect wont detect face ; 999+ yellow warnings in console

Postby amjcrawford » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:28 pm

hi just bought face cap yesterday to try it out as an alternative to faceshift. it worked yesterday, however starting today, upon opening the kinect, the console is flooded with yellow warnings, repeats of the following 2 lines:

Unable to find style 'AnimationCurveEditorBackground' in skin 'LightSkin' Repaint
UnityEngine.GUIStyle:op_Implicit(String)

Unable to find style 'AnimationCurveEditorBackground' in skin 'LightSkin' Layout
UnityEngine.GUIStyle:op_Implicit(String)

i'm not sure that i broke anything and so to test that i started several new projects, importing only the face cap asset package. upon opening the kinect i get the same flood of errors every time.

anyone know what happened?
Attachments
console.PNG
console
console.PNG (105.38 KiB) Viewed 198 times
amjcrawford

Re: kinect wont detect face ; 999+ yellow warnings in consol

Postby Brandon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:49 am

Can you tell me what version of Unity you're using?
Brandon

Postby Jacob W. » Wed May 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Similar issue here.
The errors start as soon as I press the red off button in Input Settings (to turn cam on) and stop when I turn cam off.

Cinema Face Cap 0.9.1.4
Unity Version 5.6.0f3
(Probably just a compatibility issue as I see the asset was uploaded with a previous version of Unity)

facecaperror.png
facecaperror.png (41.38 KiB) Viewed 47 times
Jacob W.

Postby Jacob W. » Wed May 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Also I started a new project with only Cinema Mocap 2 and am having the same alerts, however Mocap 2 will still capture data and create animation. Face Cap also creates an Animation and Animation Session but the Point Cloud does not appear to be working.

-EDIT- Sorry but the Point Cloud IS working (not sure why it wasn't appearing earlier), I get the same alerts but that does not stop the asset from doing its job (for me).
Jacob W.

Return to Bug Reports